Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Worms!!

As you may have noticed Mrs. Bohall and I are very new to the blog world.  I am going to try to make it my goal for the next couple of weeks of school to make some kind of blog post.  It is been so long since I posted anything I had to send Mrs. Rigsby a SOS text because I completely forgot how to post!  

Last week we read the story Diary of a Worm by Doreen Cronin.  This lead to our study of worms.  We learned a lot of interesting facts about how worms help the earth.  We also learned that earthworms have five hearts!!  
Since we are learning about measurement in math we measured night crawlers in inches and centimeters.  As you may be able to tell by the pictures some of us were more than willing to touch the worms and some of us were not!  I fell into the not category! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment